The Project Management Board “Support for the development of the National Innovation Center” announces the recruitment of contract workers in 2023. Specifically as follows:
I. Subjects of recruitment
1. Persons who fully meet the following conditions may apply for recruitment
– Being a Vietnamese citizen, having a permanent address in Vietnam, of working age as prescribed by law;
- Have a clear background;
– Having qualifications, experience, diplomas and certificates suitable to the vacancies standards (according to Clause 2.2, Section II below)
- Have good moral character;
– Have enough health to take on the task and perform the job.
2. The following people are not allowed to apply for recruitment
– Loss of civil act capacity or restricted civil act capacity;
- Being prosecuted for criminal liability; are serving criminal judgments or decisions of the Court; are being applied administrative handling measures to send to medical treatment establishments, educational institutions, reformatories.
II. Number, position and recruitment criteria
1. Number, vacancies
Recruiting 01 employee for the position of Innovation Specialist in the Project Management Board.
2. Recruitment criteria
2.1. Scope of work
Innovation Specialist working at the Project Office in Hanoi; Responsible for innovation for the Project Management Board, which includes the following main tasks:
a) The preparation and monitoring of the general work plan
– Synthesize detailed plans for the work components of the project as approved in the work plan
- Prepare project management documents and track project progress
– Support the Director of the Project Management Board in monitoring the activities and progress of the Project
b) Consulting and advising for the Director of the Project Management Board on the topic of Innovation
Research, recommend and advise the Project Manager on relevant topics within the scope of the project as well as other related innovation topics
c) Other tasks
– Assist the Director of the Project Management Board in activities related to the topic of Innovation
- Assist in the implementation of other related activities assigned by the Director of the Project Management Board.
2.2. Qualifications and requirements
At least a master's degree in economics and business administration, at least a university degree in science and technology
b) Experience and skills
– At least 05 years of experience in the fields of economics, business administration and innovation.
- Skilled in analysis, research and consulting and consulting.
- Ability to read and understand English well;
- Proficient in the use of computers and office equipment.
III. Application for registration
The application for admission must be enclosed in an application bag with full name; date, month, year of birth, phone number and contact address, profile components include:
- Registration form for recruitment (attached form);
– A statement of curriculum vitae (photo 4×6) certified by the locality or working agency within 30 days, up to the date of submission of the application;
- Copy of Birth Certificate, People's Identity Card (Citizen ID);
– Health certificate (with photo) certified by a competent health authority within 03 months from the submission time;
- Copies of diplomas and certificates (certified);
– Four (04) stamped envelopes, clearly stating the recipient's name, address and contact phone number, two (02) color photos of size 4×6 taken within the last 6 months.
IV. Contract and expected salary
1. The content of the probationary period shall be agreed upon by the Project Management Board and the candidate. The contract when being recruited to work at the Project Management Board is a contract with a definite term.
2. Contractual salary: as agreed, in accordance with the norms and regulations in the financial management regulations of the Project. Probationary salary (if any): 85% contract salary.
V. Location, time of receiving applications and recruitment organization
1. Candidate dossiers should be sent to the Project Management Board, room 208, building A, No. 6B Hoang Dieu, Ba Dinh, Hanoi. Phone: 080.44889
2. Time to receive dossiers: Within 10 days from January 18, 2023 to February 3, 2023 during office hours.
3. The Project Management Board will receive applications, review candidates who meet all eligibility requirements, and invite them to interview.
4. The Project Management Board will contact qualified candidates to attend the next interview and selection rounds.
5. The Project Management Board does not return candidate files when they are not accepted.
The Project Management Board "Support for the development of the National Innovation Center" is pleased to announce./.