– Vietnam Innovation Network (VIN 100) established on August 19, 2018 – Vietnam Innovation Network (VIN 100) established on August 19, 2018 under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Government of Nguyen Xuan Phuc together with the Ministry of Planning and Investment, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Education and Training.
– Vietnam Innovation Network in Germany (VGI) was established on September 14, 2019 - Vietnam Innovation Network in Germany (VGI) was established on September 14, 2019, the Network is a one of the important components of the Vietnam Innovation Network and is expected to increasingly expand, attract and gather many scientists, technology experts from all fields, and successful entrepreneurs. and Vietnamese and Vietnamese researchers and students across Germany, contributing to the development of innovation cooperation between Germany and Vietnam.
– Vietnam Innovation Network in Japan (VJOIN) established in 2019 and intellectuals with industrial and academic needs in Vietnam and Japan – web: https://vjoin.org
– Vietnam Innovation Network in Australia (NIC – AU) – December 2, 2019 – Description: Vietnam – Australia Innovation Network (NIC – AU) was established within the framework of the visit and working session. State grant to Australia by Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung on December 2, 2019. NIC-AU is one of the component networks of the Vietnam Innovation Network (VIN).
– Vietnam Innovation Network in Korea (VINK) established on July 31, 2021 - Vietnam Innovation Network in Korea - VINK was established on July 31, 2021, Network is an organization The organization brings together Vietnamese experts and intellectuals who have been living in Korea to promote cooperation between the two countries on the basis of innovation exchange - web: https://vink.vn/en/home -en/
– Vietnam Innovation Network in Europe (VINEU) established on October 16, 2021 - Vietnam Innovation Network in Europe - VINEU was established on October 16, 2021 under the chair of Mr. National Innovation Center (NIC) and Vietnamese Embassy in France. VINEU was established with the purpose of gathering and connecting Vietnamese intellectuals and experts to promote and develop innovative activities between Vietnam and European countries.
– Vietnam Innovation Network in Taiwan – China (VIN Taiwan) established on November 25, 2021 November 2021 with the purpose: Connecting the community, building a database of young Vietnamese intellectuals in Taiwan (working and students, doctoral students), building an information network, and exchanging ideas. , share, capture information and support and cooperate when needed, be a bridge between the Vietnamese young intellectual community in Taiwan and businesses and will cooperate with the National Innovation Center. (NIC) to connect with the young Vietnamese intellectual community in the world, jointly promote development and support science and technology for the country. – web: https://trithuctretw.com
Fill out the form below and our team will be happy to assist you
Phone: 08044838 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Weekend – Closed
6B Hoang Dieu, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi